Bedenk Project Canvas
The Bedenk Project Canvas is a practical tool to develop ideas into concrete projects together with your team.
According to Bedenk site, after a creative facilitation session on idea generation, we often end up with a project that needs to be executed within the existing organization. And that is why they have designed the Bedenk Project Canvas. As powerful, clear and transparent as the Business Model Canvas but specifically designed for the set up and execution of a project.
The BEDENK Project Canvas consists of 10 elements :
- 1. Scope: What is a must have and what is a nice to have? What elements are out of scope?
- 2. Users: Identify the most important user groups. Who is the project meant for?
- 3. Advantages: What are the problems that will be solved through this project?
- 4. Stakeholders: Who are the stakeholders and what is their opinion about this project?
- 5. Risks: What future events could have a negative impact? How can you bend them?
- 6. Team: Who is the sponsor, the steering committee, the projectlead, projectteam and sounding board?
- 7. Resources: What and who do we need to make this project work?
- 8. Budget: What are the most important benefits and costs?
- 9. Actions: What do we have to do to actually launch this project?
- 10. Planning: What are the milestones and actions to achieve these milestones?
Checkout other business canvases in our Canvas Database