The Collaborative Innovation Canvas
The Collaborative Innovation Canvas is a visual tool for managing your innovation program
According to Tim Woods this canvas is made up of 8 components, each representing a core aspect of the collaborative innovation world. These components are grouped under 3 fundamental driving forces: Alignment, People, and Process. Everything that matters to your program will find a home on this tool.
Some benefits of using this canvas are:
- Display a visual grammar which everybody can understand and share.
- Capture the big picture, reducing the inherent complexity of innovation.
- See the crucial relationships at play which make innovation successful.
- Provide a collective reference point to return to.
- Create a joint understanding.
Checkout other business canvases in our Canvas Database