Future of Work Canvas
The Future of Work Canvas is just a simple visual aid to guide you through some of the key areas that you might want to think about when analysing new ideas for opportunities in the work environment.
According to Chris Lake, since every organisation is different he don’t want to be too prescriptive, but listed four themes in each area that may be worth thinking through.
- Values – Brand values, Brand perception, Mission and Transparency
- People – Diversity and equality, Generational change, Leadership and Workforce demographics
- Talent – Hiring, Lifelong learning, Skills and development and Workforce distribution
- Sustainability – Packaging, Production, Supply chain and Workplace
- Customer – Consumer ethics, Customer experience, Data and privacy and Single customer view
- Tools – Comms and collaboration, Connectivity, Performance management and Productivity]
- Technology – AI and machine learning, Automation, Internet of Things and Smart offices
- Company Culture – Employee experience, Flexible working, Health and wellness and Purpose
- Business – Opportunities and threats, Organisational design, Regulatory and compliance and Transformation
Checkout other business canvases in our Canvas Database