Strategic Lean Change Canvas
The Strategic Lean Change Canvas starts the alignment in any process that involves development or progress. It puts the emphasis on the questions that matter such as, why are we doing this? How will we know it’s working? How will we help people transition?
Luis Gonçalves explains that it’s important to select and develop the change process that best suits your organization. There are 4 main components to developing your own change management process:
- Developing your Strategic Lean Change Canvas
- Aligning your organization
- Developing your Change Agent Network
- Executing the Lean Change Management Cycle
Many companies are starting with a change strategy. That’s important, however, it’s also crucial how you create it. The best way is to create it through a facilitated session using big, visible Strategic Lean Change Canvas, and sticky notes on a wall.
The goal of the strategic lean change canvas is to help align people in your organization to answer the most important questions they have when change is introduced:
- What is the vision for our organization?
- Why is this change important to the organization?
- How will we measure success?
- How will we show progress?
- Who is affected by the change and what will they need to do differently?
- How will the change team support people through the transition?
- What’s the plan?
Checkout other business canvases in our Canvas Database